While our four premium riverboats win awards for design and service, it’s our inclusive pricing, the personal attention provided by our staff and crew, plus our destination expertise, which sets Tauck River Cruising apart. Benefiting from our 88 years of providing handcrafted guided experiences throughout the world, Tauck has been offering European river cruises for the past 20 years. Building river boats to exacting American standards and providing best in class daily enrichment is what makes Tauck different.
Key Selling Points
Never Settle for Ordinary!
- Tauck takes care of every detail on our river cruises so your clients can relax and connect ashore with people, places, and cultural traditions – shore excursions are well-choreographed with exclusive, enriching experiences, many of them private, for Tauck guests only.
- For those with special interests Tauck provides themed cruises: Music-intensive trips on the Danube feature private performances, behind the scenes access, even attendance at a Slovakian wedding. In France food and art take center stage along the Rhone and Saone with two different trips that bring out the best of French culture. Our culinary voyages include tastings, classes and gala dinners. Trips with an art history focus include entreé to local artists and their studios, visits to iconic museums in Paris and some lesser know gems along the route.
- Designed for multi-generational travelers, Tauck offers specific departures for families on the Rhone and Danube from June – August. Cultural experiences are designed with children in mind, such as a scavenger hunt in the Louvre or Bratislava, coupled with hands-on learning and active components that kids need. Travelers can relax and spend quality time together in a leisurely way.
- Dining ashore is included on all trips, providing a genuine taste of regional cuisine in premier settings and a great opportunity to interact with the locals.
All-Inclusive River Cruises
- Virtually every expense is included in one up-front price on Tauck river cruises; hotel and touring before and/or after the cruise plus all shore excursions are included, led by Tauck Directors and local guides – all gratuities to Tauck Directors, the Tauck Cruise Director, ship staff local guides and drivers are included.
- All day soft drinks and specialty coffees and teas, along with wine and beer at lunch and dinner, are included.
- No options sold, which means agents receive commission on all aspects of the river cruise.
- No single supplement charged for cabin category one on all departures.
Personalized, Caring Service
- Three Tauck Directors accompany guests on included land touring before and after the cruise. They are on hand to assist guests and share insights about the destination visited.
- Once aboard the Riverboat the three Tauck Directors join a Tauck Cruise Director; together this trained team of professionals manage every detail of the journey, ensuring that your clients can make every moment count, worry free.