Seabourn’s fleet of intimate, all-suite ships provide the ultimate in ultra-luxury cruising vacations to the most desirable destinations on earth. The intimate all-suite Seabourn Pride, Spirit and Legend each carry a maximum of 208 guests and nearly the same number of skilled and dedicated staff, providing a level of personalized service that is unmatched in the industry. The 450-guest Seabourn Odyssey debuted in 2009 and has been hailed as “quite simply a game-changer for the luxury segment.” Her sister ship, Seabourn Sojourn, debuted in 2010, and Seabourn Quest will sail in 2011. All accommodations are ocean-view suites, many with balconies. Suites have a stocked bar, marble or granite bath and in-suite entertainment. Superb cuisine created by celebrity chef Charlie Palmer is served in an open-seating restaurant or at more casual alternative venues. Guests may enjoy dinner served in their suites or on their verandas. Relax in The Spa at Seabourn. Myriad included Signature Delights add value for all guests: complimentary wines and spirits; free Massage Moments on deck; Dress Circle enrichment speakers; Movies Under the Stars; water sports from a unique, fold-out Marina and Pure Pampering therapeutic bathing experiences from Molton Brown, London. Because our intimate ships carry fewer guests and go where many larger ships cannot, Seabourn delivers privileged in-depth experiences of each destination to our guests. Optional Signature Series and Adventure Collection shore excursions provide a virtual backstage pass to the world. Seabourn’s Personal Shopper excursions whisk guests away in a luxury car accompanied by a local expert shopping guide.
Key Selling Points
1. Intimate ships with under 500 guests provide an uncrowded, sociable atmosphere.
2. Intuitive staff sharing a genuine passion to serve and please guests.
3. Iconic ports and less-traveled destinations where larger ships cannot follow.
4. Spacious, ocean-view suites, many with balconies or verandas.
5. Complimentary wines and open bars throughout your voyage.
6. Dine where, when and with whom you wish, never an added charge.
7. Gourmet cuisine as fine as the best restaurants ashore.
8. Complimentary in-suite bar stocked to your request.
9. Tips are neither required nor expected.
- Amazon River
- Australia/New Zealand
- Black Sea
- British Isles
- Canada/New England
- Central America
- E. Mediterranean/Aegean
- Far East/Orient
- Middle East
- Panama Canal
- Red Sea/Suez Canal
- Scandinavia/North Cape
- SE Mediterranean
- South America
- South Pacific/Tahiti
- Southeast Asia
- W. Mediterranean