Exotic and provactive destinations in and of themselves, Seven Seas Voyager, Seven Seas Mariner and Seven Seas Navigator are expressions of nautical perfection, personifications of elegance and grace. The accommodations are all suites, 97% boasting private balconies. Being mid-size, with space for only 490 or 700 pampered guests, Regent ships offer ideal settings for impeccable personalized service, remarkable dining, and generous included amenities. These are only a few advantages of sailing our six-star mid-size ships, where almost everything imaginable is included in the value-packed cruise fare. Guests will also enjoy new enhancements to our onboard lifestyle such as our elegant casual dress and the famed Canyon Ranch SpaClub.
Key Selling Points
1. Higher percentage of balconies than any other cruise lines, including the world’s only all-suites, all balcony cruise ships.
2. Award-winning suites with the largest lead-in accommodations in the industry.
3. Among the highest space-to-guest ratios in the industry.
4. Among the highest crew-to-guest ratios in the industry = Great Service.
5. Small and mid-sized ships (490 to 700 guests).
6. Great value: pricing includes gratuities and select wines and spirits throughout.
7. 2-for-1 fares on all voyages.
8. FREE Roundtrip Air on all voyages.
9. FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions on all voyages.
- Amazon River
- Australia/New Zealand
- Black Sea
- British Isles
- Canada/New England
- Canary Islands/Northern Africa
- Central America
- E. Mediterranean/Aegean
- Far East/Orient
- Middle East
- Panama Canal
- Red Sea/Suez Canal
- Scandinavia/North Cape
- SE Mediterranean
- South America
- South Pacific/Tahiti
- Southeast Asia
- W. Mediterranean