Pearl Seas Cruises offers discerning travelers a luxurious cruising experience aboard new fleet of intimate cruise ships designed for world service. These new ships carry a maximum of 210 passengers each, enabling the crew to provide the highest level of service. The first ship will set sail in 2012 cruising the Canadian Maritimes, New England and the Caribbean.
Pearl Seas Cruises’ ships have been designed with innovative, modern luxury in mind and offer state of the art technologies and amenities. The ships feature a spa, a spacious dining salon to seat all passengers at one time with surrounding windows for panoramic views, several lounges, a well-stocked library, three spacious observation decks and elevators serving all decks. The ships are fully stabilized, and meet the newest and most stringent safety and environmental standards.
The generously sized suites (302-580 square feet) all feature private balconies with large opening picture windows offering spectacular views. Every suite is appointed with a flat-screen satellite television, DVD player, individual climate control, Internet access and many other modern conveniences and amenities. The atmosphere is relaxing and inviting, much like that of a fine private club.
Key Selling Points
1. A fleet of new ships feature modern, state of the art luxury for the discerning world traveler.
2. All staterooms are generously sized, well appointed oceanview suites with private balconies.
3. 3:1 crew to passenger ratio providing exceptional, personalized service.
4. Unique itineraries to the Canadian Maritimes, New England and the Caribbean.
5. Onboard historians and lecturers offer a unique cultural perspective.
- Canada/New England
- Chesapeake Bay
- Mid-Atlantic US Coast
- Northeast US Coast